Re: HD film finish?

On 1999-03-26 at 09:25, Case, Dominic (Dominic_Case at atlab.com.au) wrote:

> Are you kidding?  However good HD is, it's still an uneccessary number
> of transfers, format/medium changes etc.  The 35mm neg carries around
> 50Mbytes of data per frame. Transferring down to a few Mbytes of HD
> must lose

thanks for the advice Dominic.. and thank you to everyone else who
sent me mail on this.  What I didn't know until just now is that there
are some effects involved, and the length is :60 (that's seconds, not
minutes)...so now the equation changes a little.

> STAY ON FILM.

I suppose in this case it will depend on how extensive are the
effects.

Thanks to Complete Post for support in 1999
1015 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Mar 25 16:27:57 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com