(fwd) Old glue from tape splices.

----- Forwarded message from Egil Ljøstad <egil.ljostad at nrk.no> -----

From: Egil Ljøstad <egil.ljostad at nrk.no>
To: "'Rob Lingelbach'" <rob at alegria.com>
Subject: Old glue from tape splices.
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:41:36 +0100

Does anyone have a efficient way of removing old glue from tapesplices
on old archive 16mm material. The splice have slipped and left a mark on
both neighbor winds to the splice. Its rather important material so we'd
like to get as good result as possible. Please send answers to
nils.borge at nrk.no.

Senior colorist, NRK Oslo

Egil Ljøstad

----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks to Howard Sisko for support in 1999
1023 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Mar 16 08:20:39 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com