Date:          Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:10:41 -0800
To:            "The HDTV Guide" <hdtvguide at mail.web-star.com>
From:          syscon at mail.web-star.com
Subject:       HD TVGuide 312992

HD TVGuide
March 12, 1999

Stars Wars will be digital. George Lucas having already driven a nail
in the coffin of traditional Hollywood motion picture distribution
earlier today, follows up by announcing "Episode II" of the Star Wars
Prequel Marathon, will be shot exclusively with digital cameras. So
long film.

Perhaps Hollywood can hear the dirge playing now?

Great events shall soon unfold in the world of HDTV.

Stay tuned to the HD TVGuide for the latest.

Until Next Issue:

Howard V. Barton
HDTV: A New Set of Eyes

----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks to Howard Sisko for support in 1999
1023 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Mar 15 12:19:52 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com