RE: Fernseh Telecine Unit

Please find a copy of the December 1998 SMPTE Journal.  There is a
rather long list of Historical Collections, for both film and tele-
vision.  While you may not see what you want, you can certainly get
contact information for those that just may have what you're looking
for.  Of particular note is that there are several listings and con-
tacts in Europe... and the UK too.

Best of luck.  When you get it going (in 525 mode) we can watch films
on my Philco Predicta.

>On 1999-03-09 at 07:19, Peter Ricketts (psm at net-tech.com.au) wrote:
>
>Dear Sir,
>             Can anyone assist me.....I am restoring an old "Fernseh"
>flying spot scanner black and white unit, originally installed in
>television station HSV7 Melbourne Australia in 1956. I am having some
>success in the restoration and have most of the valves I need etc. but
>what I require most is a service manual or wiring diagram as it is
>almost impossible to proceed any further without one, any advice on
>this unit or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
>
>              Thanking you,
>                    Peter Ricketts.  psm at net-tech.com.au

"Trust the computer industry to shorten "Year 2000" to Y2K. It was
this kind of thinking that caused the problem in the first place."
Bill Topazio, VP/Engineering     bt at mte.com     v:212-907-1225
Manhattan Transfer               New York, NY   f:212-687-2719

Thanks to Allan Taylor of Sony Broadcast Europe for support in 1999
1020 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Mar 11 07:39:32 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com