Tel :  202 - 3321 - 850
         202 - 3321 - 860
Fax :  202 - 3321 - 870
e-mail : info at karisma-tk.com
web site : www.karisma-tk.com

Dear sir ,
We would like to introduce ourselfs:  KARISMA TELECINE , the first
high-end post production in the Middle East and Arab World.

KARISMA is equipped with an URSA DIAMOND and a da Vinci Renaissance
8:8:8.
We are seeking to expand our services by including in the very near
future our own film developing labs.
.
We were hoping for your mutual cooperation by telling us  information
for starting a decent developing lab that includes the equipment and
materials necessary for developing of cinema films .
We also had some questions,  is there a difference between the 16mm &
super 16mm  in the process , materials and equipment needed for
developing it ? also regarding the 35mm & super 35mm.

If you can help us with these questions we would really appreciate it
very much . If you cannot then we would really appreciate if you send us

e-mail addresses of people that you recommend we can contact .
Thank you very much for your cooperation .

sincerely,
Ziad Ammar
junior colorist

---- End included message ----