Re: RE>Re: Dirt / Dust

Adrian Seery wrote:

>  EVERYTHING I SEE AND HEAR ABOUT THE SPIRIT DATACINE MAKES ME FEEL WE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION TO BUY A TELECINE, NOT A FILM CLEANER.

Hi Adrian.

No need to shout. The fact that the Spirit effectively "conceals" scratches because of it's diffused light source does not make it a
film cleaner. There has not been much talk of the CR since it hit the streets. Now that someone who is running a system has voiced up
I'd very much like to hear something about it's 2K capabilities. Does the system deliver the true 2K full color RGB it promised? What is
the transfer speed? Do you have any MTF measurements across the full frame? Many in the telecine business has been waiting for this.
Could you please enlighten us?

Best regards

Kris, The Warehouse, Copenhagen.

1020 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Mar  9 15:08:29 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com