Re: digital audio delay

     Glenn, we use the Sony DDU-2100. It does 4 channels of digital audio
     and time code.   Dave Best Post Perfect.

Subject: [TIG] digital audio delay
Author:  <telecine at alegria.com> at INTERNET-MAIL
Date:    3/5/99 10:39 AM

We're looking for a straight forward digital audio delay box with no other
features except for the audio delay.  We've tried some digital audio
effects devices that have delay features available form Lexicon, and t.c.
electronics, but have had issues with them.  We had success with a
delay unit from Bel, but are still looking for other options.  We're in a tape
to tape environment, and the unit must be broadcast quality to our digi
beta and D2 decks.

Any suggestions?

Glenn Sundel
CBS News, New York
ges at cbsnews.com

1019 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Mar  5 10:34:41 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com

1019 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Mar  5 12:46:52 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com