Betreff: [TIG] S16mm Test film?
Autor:  "Eric Mercer" <emercer at asianet.co.th> bei INTERNET
Datum:    02.03.99 21:48

Hi Guys

Anybody know where can I buy a S16mm test film for checking resolution and
scan alignment.I don't think SMPTE or DEL make a S16mm AR test film? What
are most people using to set up their Cintel and/or RTS S16mm gates?

Best Regards
Eric Mercer
Hi-Vision, Bangkok

---
Thanks to Bob Kertesz and Peter Wallace for suport in 1999.
1036 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Mar  2 07:55:44 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com

1022 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Mar  4 02:38:21 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com