Re: Digital projections

At 02:23 PM 2/28/99 +0100, kris wrote:
>BTW. We have also thought of another thing. Since the digital projection
is an additive
>process it will be able to display technicolor.

HUH? What attribute of "technicolor" is involved in the concept of an
electronic projection?

Disclaimer: I work for a company that owns another company that would
prefer that you use the term "technicolor" as if it were a registered
trademark of the parent company (but just between friends, I won't tell.)

David Tosh <dlt at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood, CA USA

---
Thanks to Bob Kertesz and Peter Wallace for suport in 1999.
1036 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Mar  2 13:32:37 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com