Montreal

I promise I tried to search this info first, but came up miserably
short.....  Who are the Post Houses in Montreal?

Thank you......

PS I understand that I caused a bit of a 'stir' at Philips after my last
posting asking about Spirits in Miami.....  I just had a client who
wanted to try one out and couldn't travel out of the Miami area!  You
just can't open your mouth these days!!!!!

Ken
--
Ken Robinson

Fono: +56 2 73-VIDEO
            738 4336

Fax:  +56 2 738 4213

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
Thanks to Bob Kertesz and Peter Wallace for suport in 1999.
1036 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Mar  2 13:18:44 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com