5th annual TIG NAB focus sheet

I'm woefully short on information from manufacturers regarding their
telecine products at the 1999 NAB convention.  The first draft of the
5th annual TIG NAB Focus Sheet is at
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/TIGNABFS99_1.txt

the file you load at that location is all the information I have at
this time.  Manufacturers/vendors may send information privately to
rob at alegria.com using the format observed in the example file (please
refrain from posting the information to the TIG mailinglist) thank
you.

The TIGNABFS is mailed to every TIG subscriber shortly before the NAB
convention; it serves as a guide to telecine-related products at the
show, and as a very brief compendium of available product data for
everyone in the field.

--Rob
TIG admin

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

---
Thanks to Bill Abbott for support in 1999.
1035 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Feb 26 16:12:54 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com