Re: Advice for SCC and Rank MKIII-C Digi 4.

>  Does your 2K drive the C-realities front end correction or do
> it's own thing...or both.

We use a standard DUI system driving the high res CVIP in C-Reality.
I have not seen a 2K system used in anger yet, though I guess it will be
soon.
The CVIP comes for free inside C-reality and is very very good (in our
colourists humble opinion).
Megadef seems Ok as well. I like the concept.

Paul.

---
Thanks to Robin Castle for support in 1999.
1033 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Feb 18 09:28:32 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com