RE: Advice for SCC and Rank MKIII-C Digi 4.

> I was refering to davinci implementation which is a full blown colour
> corrector. The placement of such devices is different to units such as
> Cintels old SCC.

	Accepted, yes, I was assuming that you meant colour correction
in general as opposed secondaries. As soon as the secondaries superceded
the RCA/Cintel level then it didn't matter so much where they went. . As
you rightly state, now it does matter again
	Does your 2K drive the C-realities front end correction or do
it's own thing...or both.

> What does your Spirit measure?

	I'll have to dig around a bit for those figures but from what i
can remember it was low 60's on all colours and luminance.

	Graham

---
Thanks to Robin Castle for support in 1999.
1033 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Feb 18 05:52:57 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com