Re: TIG administration (MS Exchange)

On Feb 14, 17:31, bob at bluescreen.com wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] TIG administration (MS Exchange)

> There must be something you're not getting. The people at Microsoft
> who want to know where you want to go today ALWAYS adhere to

those who would like to understand this further are directed to the
Halloween Documents: http://www.opensource.org/halloween.html
...roughly speaking, the HD's are internal Microsoft memos that outline
a method to 'conquer' the internet and open source software, via the
strategy of FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt).

we're off topic but I started it :\

--Rob

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

---
Thanks to Bill Hogan of Sprocket Digital for support in 1999.
1029 subscribers in 41 countries on Sun Feb 14 12:48:10 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com