Re: Color space article

Robert Lund wrote:

> That sounds interesting. I've tried various combinations of URL's containing
> "Digital Video" & "Digital Vision" but come up with only facilities. Do you
> have the URL?

Yeah, sorry.  Somehow it didn't go out as a link.

It's:   <http://www.dv.com>

>From there you can select to go to their magazine, where you'll find the
article in PDF form.

Tim Bond

--
Want the Answer? You won't believe this stuff!
http://www.straightdope.com/

---
Thanks to Bill Hogan of Sprocket Digital for support in 1999.
1028 subscribers in 41 countries on Sat Feb 13 07:12:43 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com