Re: Color space article

It was written:

> There is a GREAT article on color space in the March '99 issue of
> Digital Video (DV)magazine titled (you guessed it) "Color Space: The
> Final Frontier" by Ben Waggoner.
>
> I haven't been to their web page recently, but check it out at Digital
> Vision Magazine

It was asked:

That sounds interesting. I've tried various combinations of URL's containing
"Digital Video" & "Digital Vision" but come up with only facilities. Do you
have the URL?

The URL is:

www.dv.com

---
Thanks to Jodi Altman for support in 1999.
1028 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Feb 12 19:46:52 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com