Re: Re Cap - BOB who?

Robert Lund wrote:

> steve wrote:
>
> > AS I WROTE ABOVE BOB THIS IS THE WAY TO GO WHEN YOU GET READY TO GO.
>
> Great recap, Steve. And I appreciate the above sentiment. But, as most folks
> still insist on calling be "bob" regardless of what I say my name is (I
> haven't tried just saying . . .

Well, as long as there is another hat in the ring, let me also say 'nice recap
Steve.'

-Timmy Bond

--
Want the Answer? You won't believe this stuff!
http://www.straightdope.com/

---
Thanks to Blake Jones of Jones Consulting for support in 1999.
1033 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Feb  9 03:26:38 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com