To: telecine at alegria.com
From: Chanarong Teachaboonsermsak <rong at bangkok.com>
Subject: Need Vistavision transfer service

Dear, All kindness Colorist

I' m Rong from Matching Studio (Bangkok, Thailand Production house on
TV.Comercial Advertising)

I need help for transfer vistavision film without The Vistavision Telecine.

Any solution for transfer by use normal Ursa Gold Telecine .

How ?

Thank you for your kinds.

Rong,

--- End of forwarded mail from Chanarong Teachaboonsermsak <rong at bangkok.com>

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

---
Thanks to Blake Jones of Jones Consulting for support in 1999.
1034 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Feb  8 09:44:04 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com