Re: Tools/Superbowl Awards Winners

> location exposure. The commercial market allows the highest telecine
rates,
> I'm prepared to pay the price for sharper tools by passing on the cost.
If

Bob, we already mentioned this almost two years ago and what came out
since.....well, not much, oh yes some hi-res tools but they are not even
able to do what we currently do in SDTV.  Instead of spending time on
Hi-res stuff aimed for a minority, manufacturers should improve our
existing tools. I would trade any virtual datacine for a real time Flame
spark.

Cheers
JC

---
Thanks to Blake Jones of Jones Consulting for support in 1999.
1033 subscribers in 40 countries on Sat Feb  6 16:29:05 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com