admin help needed UK?

it so happens that sometimes a mail transport agent (MTA) is
noncompliant or inscrutable, and in the case of diagnostic bounce
messages, inscrutability is a bad thing.  The TIG receives several
bounce messages per day from accounts with problems (address no longer
good, misconfigured MTA for relaying, etc.) and most of these are
handled routinely by the mailinglist daemon, but sometimes I have to
intervene manually.  Occasionally, however, it happens that the
original subscribed address is forwarding to another address, and the
MTA running at the domain of the ultimate address does not retain
enough of the original information for me to discern the original
address.  Such is the case with a particular current offending host
and bounce, which I'll append below.  If anyone in the UK (it might
not be in the UK, actually, but it is a clue that the rejecting host
is 'ddapr.com.uk') knows from which address 'SWard at ddapr.com' might
originally have been forwarding from, please let me know.  I have
discovered via whois(1) and other tools that the address belongs to
Sharon Ward, who worked at Dennis Davidson Assoc. Ltd., phone
0171-439-6391.  But apparently she doesn't work there any more, and I
keep getting bounce messages all day long, while nothing remotely like
that address is subscribed to the TIG; the MTA, if you can call it
that, in use at ddapr.com is MS Exchange.  If anyone in the UK or
elsewhere knows from whence SWard at ddapr.com was getting her mail
forwarded, please let me know.  Here is the only partially salient
part of the bounce message, really of not much use at all:

Your message