HDTV

Our sales people in London are getting enquiries for delivery on 1125/60
HDTV from film.

Can anybody out there give me any Technical Specs?

Presumably Spirit onto D5HD?

I've tried HBO, WGBH with no reply (yet)

Schweikert........more on the good old days

A colleague of mine once transferred a reel of a Star Trek feature (back to
front) so the logos on their shirts was on the wrong side. Nobody noticed
until the son of an executive pointed it out. Luckily it was before the mass
VHS cassette duplication was due to start.

He managed to insert edit the reel (round the right way) on an IBC9000.

Finally...

Can anyone comment on the sound and picture quality of Mystic Knights?

1031 subscribers in 40 countries on Thu Feb  4 17:05:50 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com