NAB information needed

Every year since 1994 we have had a 'Focus Sheet' for NAB that
provides a brief introduction of products for telecine of interest to
TIG subscribers.

I'd like to ask manufacturers to begin submitting product information
to me (to rob at alegria.com, please not to the TIG!) as soon as
possible.  Entries should contain very brief product descriptions,
booth numbers, and contact names.

An example of last year's TIGNABFS can be found at:
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/TIGNABFS1.txt
..this example shows the brief format to which an entry should
conform, thank you.

--Rob Lingelbach
TIG admin

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

1032 subscribers in 40 countries on Thu Feb  4 09:03:03 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com