North American colorists 2nd call (revised)

North American Colorists are encouraged to fill out a very short form
for submission of details to a directory of telecine ("411 Digital")
by LA411 Publishing Company.  The form I had up for this purpose the
past two days has been replaced with a better one.. those who have
already submitted need not submit again; those who haven't submitted,
and are incontinent, may use
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/411submit.html
(though through a redirect the former URL will work fine as well).

(the TIG receives no consideration from LA411 other than, hopefully,
an advertisement or special mention in the upcoming telecine section.
Let's hope Rob Takata (rob at la411.com) can convince his people to talk
to my people to arrange to have us pencilled in.)

--Rob
TIG admin
www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

1032 subscribers in 40 countries on Wed Feb  3 22:46:09 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com