[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sony DVR 1000
- To: <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Sony DVR 1000
- From: "Eric Mercer" <emercer at asianet.co.th>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 01:44:52 +0700
- Resent-Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:52:14 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"hMK2xD.A.V7D.ayIu2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I sincerely appreciate all the kind advice with my tech. questions for the
Sony D1. I have a slight correction (because of trouble reading someones
hand written note) the defective head is "ADV A". I am fairly sure that
everyone's answers are still applicable.
One final question on the subject of Sony DVR 1000 VTR's. Anyone know if
Sony Broadcast in USA have 2 to 3 month lead time on DVR-1000 scanners &
spares? Sony Thailand are quoting 3 months to repair the D1 VTR !!
Just for reference the Post house is Iloura (Thailand) LTD.
My company in Bangkok is the local Cintel & DaVinci agent.
I also do a fair bit of freelance engineering support for them. If
anyone from the international TV & Film community plans to visit Bangkok
please feel free to drop me a line. Thailand post scene is rather small
but has a unique style and spirit. They do some of the most creative work in
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1032 subscribers in 40 countries on Wed Feb 3 11:51:16 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/