Re:HDTV Slates

On Jan 31, 10:16pm, Craig Nichols wrote:
> Subject: [TIG] HDTV Slates?
> Does anyone found a simple, cost effective way to produce HDTV telecine
> slates(white characters over black background), without having to purchase
> a marginal $26K upconverter, or other expensive hardware?

This sounds like it would make a great feature request for daVinci. The 2K uses
an external disk accessible via NFS for a still store. If it uses a standard
file format we could make a slate on the suite's MAC or PC then store slates as
stills.

--
Rich Torpey
LBTL

---
thanks to Avica Technology for support in 1999
1033 subscribers in 40 countries on Mon Feb  1 07:38:08 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com