Re: no 85, reciprocity failure?

This more a question than an answer to you Rob.  Back in the ol' days when I
was running a Jumpscan MK3 (between '84 and '87)  with nothing but primary
correction, I found out after experimenting that I got far better results
asking clients NOT to use an 85.  Now I have to agree with you, it doesn't
work.  Anyone know exactly what happened?

--
Ken Robinson

Fono: +56 2 73-VIDEO
            738 4336

Fax:  +56 2 738 4213

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
thanks to John Palmisano for support in 1999
1035 subscribers in 40 countries on Fri Jan 29 11:32:04 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com