Re: no 85, reciprocity failure?

On Jan 29,  7:34, Tom Nottingham wrote:
} Subject: RE: [TIG] no 85, reciprocity failure?

> is almost never a problem because the effective exposure can not fall below
> 1/25th of a second unless you under crank the camera.

wouldn't that be overcrank Tom?

> you are seeing as "crossover" in the characteristic curves which I would
> expect to see because an 85b was not used to "correct" tungsten back to
> daylight.

I see what you mean, and I think that's exactly what I'm seeing,
crossover failure.  I'd heard that in New York, Giuliani has cured
that problem with aggressive enforcement.

--Rob

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

---
thanks to John Palmisano for support in 1999
1036 subscribers in 40 countries on Fri Jan 29 09:59:17 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com