[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: HD - Quality ?
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: HD - Quality ?
- From: Dwaineo at aol.com
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:12:35 EST
- Resent-Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:15:59 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ZsnTU.A.MBE.0e1r2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
(Continuing the momentary telecine divergence) As a 2 year user of the "fine"
Airtouch CDMA digital cellular service in L.A., I would have to classify it as
generally horrible as well. MAYBE CDMA with "good" coverage would be OK, but
unfortunately, my experience around the L.A. area is that the coverage is
generally not good.
thanks to John Palmisano for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1035 subscribers in 40 countries on Wed Jan 27 12:15:11 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html