Re: Old Days(Good??)

--- Forwarded mail from sam at digitalinertia.com

Robert;

You have some of your facts mixed up. Armand was NEVER VP. When George
Gould decided to hire Armand, Joe Giger was director of engineering
and Bob Liberman was Chief engineer. That's why Armand title was
Manager of Engineering. As a matter of fact I was assistant Manager of
Engineering. NO VP's in engineering, Only the original four members
(like David Burns, may he rest in peace) were named VP's

--
Sam Holtz - CEO/President
 Digital Inertia, Incorporated

--- End of forwarded message from sam at digitalinertia.com

---
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International for support in 1999
1032 subscribers in 40 countries on Tue Jan 26 10:52:19 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com