Re: Old Days(Good??)

--- Forwarded mail from sam at digitalinertia.com

I am pretty much alive and kicking. Please fell free to email me. Also
look at my web site, you will find what I have being doing.  My email
sam at digitalinertia,com and my web site in my own server is
www.digitalinertia.com Even my wife and my son Robert have web
sites. My wife's (Reyna) is www.fineitems.com and my son Robert's is
www.zerosones.com

--
Sam Holtz - CEO/President
 Digital Inertia, Incorporated

--- End of forwarded message from sam at digitalinertia.com

---
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International for support in 1999
1032 subscribers in 40 countries on Tue Jan 26 10:51:11 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com