Re: Old Days(Good??)

Sam Holtz wrote:

> Robert;
> You have some of your facts mixed up. Armand was NEVER VP....
>
> Robert Lund wrote:
>
> > At Teletronics in 1975, Armando Belmares-Sarabia was the VP of Engineering and

I stand corrected (in my earlier reply, I overlooked this 2nd msg, wherein I
erroneously used the VP title. I think the gist of the story was as I told it,
although I can appreciate your sensitivity to this mixup. Sorry.

Robert

---
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International for support in 1999
1034 subscribers in 40 countries on Tue Jan 26 01:43:29 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com