plea from Slovenia

please reply to the original author below, thank you.

--- Forwarded mail from "Martin Srebotnjak" <miles at siliconstudio.si>

From: "Martin Srebotnjak" <miles at siliconstudio.si>
To: <rob at alegria.com>
Subject: Keylink
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 12:26:14 +0100

Hi!

I am looking for some kind of software to translate from the Aaton Keylink
Reader code (of the telecine'd film negative) to another kind of code
(either Keyscope, Flex, Evertz or Avid Log Exchange). I would need this
because the Slingshot 2.5 program for creating cut lists from the timecode
of edited videi (telecined) material needs one of the mentioned formats of
keycode (it doesn't support the Keylink code).

If there is any tool available, please do let me know.

Thank you very much!

Martin Srebotnjak
Silicon Studio, Ljubljana, Slovenia

--- End of forwarded mail from "Martin Srebotnjak" <miles at siliconstudio.si>

---
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International for support in 1999
1033 subscribers in 40 countries on Tue Jan 26 01:31:00 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com