Re: Old Days(Good??)

At 10:06 AM 1/22/1999 -0600, Pete Jannotta wrote:
>We bought into the prototype DaVinci when Dubner ruled at the New York and
>Los Angeles offices of Editel. New York and Los Angeles Colorists did not
>take well to DaVinci when I went out to visit them to encourage them to use
>it. You would be surprised to know who one of the big DaVinci nay sayers
>was.

Guilty as charged...still a da Vinci nay sayer.

The original design of the da Vinci classic control surface made for an
excellent door stop. That leading slant nose design worked flawlessly in
TC3 at Editel LA. Remember at the time, this was a post store device that
seemed to work best with heavy oak doors :)

Best,

Bob
Bob Festa									   mailto:festa at pacbell.net
Director of Advanced Imaging		mailto:festa at encorevideo.com
Encore Santa Monica		310 656 7663	KF6RKG

---
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International for support in 1999
1028 subscribers in 40 countries on Fri Jan 22 13:56:16 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com