THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Rob asks,

>(Dom, whom did I relieve-- was it Jack Baierlein, Larry Siegal,or
?)<
I believe at that time it was Jack because Larry had already left for
the greener pastures of JSL (talk about the good old days). I do
remember you and Mr. Geisler in that room, it was very amusing. You
and David looked so uncomfortable. Who knew at that time you would go
on to be the colorist guru that you are today.

Domenic Rom
Duart Film and Video

---
thanks to Dom Rom and DuArt for support in 1999
1030 subscribers in 40 countries on Wed Jan 20 10:31:56 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com