Re: Joe Bond Retirement Party

dave at postperfect.com wrote:

>      Trivia Question: Who did the first ever scene by scene film to tape
>                       color correction?
>      Answer:          Joe Bond, January 1970 at Teletronics here in NYC.

Using what equipment, purely out of interest?
I know Cintel's punch tape "Autocolorgrade" was around at about that
time, but since that was in the days of the MkII twin lens machines it
obviously wouldn't have had any market penetration in the US.
I clearly won't make it (to the party) either, but good on you for
sending somebody off in style!
Cheers,
Mal Todd,
Omnicon
Sydney, Australia

---
thanks to Rod Wayne and San Lab for support in 1999
1028 subscribers in 40 countries on Sat Jan 16 01:09:18 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com