Re: Joe Bond Retirement Party

On Jan 15, 13:22, dave at postperfect.com wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] Joe Bond Retirement Party

>      Joe Bond is retiring on January 31st.  Please join us to celebrate
>      with the grand master of Color Correction.

Wish I could make it Dave... my sister Tinga, Sam Holtz, Dan Rosen,
and so many other people I've worked with through the years always
considered Joe the originator.

--Rob

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

---
thanks to Rod Wayne and San Lab for support in 1999
1028 subscribers in 40 countries on Fri Jan 15 13:56:55 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com