words to die for

from telecine sessions whose colorists were later looking for work:

Colorist: Is it important that we see into the shadows there where we have no
exposure on the film?

----
Colorist, after seeing the rough cut of the commercial: "so, what is the
concept of the spot?"

----
Colorist, after seeing the rough cut of the spot, which is shot on location:
"at which studio did you shoot?"

----
Client: "how can we make this look better?"
Colorist: "reshoot it."
(actual conversation witnessed in LA telecine session)

----
Colorist, to DP: "I really like the diffusion you used."
DP: "I used no diffusion."

----
DP: "Festa had no problem with this scene."

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

---
thanks to Gary Adams for support in 1999
1029 subscribers in 40 countries on Thu Jan 14 13:31:44 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com