Re: hidef on West Coast recommendations?

<< To:	telecine at alegria.com (telecine internet group)

 I have a client who must work on the U.S. West Coast to transfer 35
 and super 16 to HD, neg select with EDL, final on D5 with possibly
 some dubs.

 can someone recommend a facility for this work, as I know the
 capabilities among facilities are in evolution?  Unfortunately this
 client has only the West Coast to consider, and can't come to work
 with me.

 thanks.
 --Rob
 FWC Dallas >>

Rob,

Contact Tal Fiala, sales, Modern Videofilm, Burbank, 818-840-1700. Two Hi Def
Spirits, ready for service. Plus D5's, up/down convertors etc.

Regards,

David Crosthwait,
Burbank

---
thanks to Gary Adams for support in 1999
1027 subscribers in 40 countries on Wed Jan 13 21:07:24 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com