Re: 'tweaker award'

On Jan 12,  4:22, Paul Grace wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] 'tweaker award'

> Why don't the TIG have a separate award for manufacturers so that
> people like Stuart or Peter Swinson or less know people from
> Phillips etc are recognized.  Maybe votes from manufacturers only,
> kind of a peer poll vote.  Kind of a TIG Emmy.  Just an idea

An excellent idea Paul.

However, I have a standing rule about ideas for the TIG that create
more work for me: if you suggest something then you had best be
prepared to volunteer to do everything that is necessary to effect it.
:]

regards
--Rob
TIG admin

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

---
thanks to Hidy Osato of Photron for support in 1998
1025 subscribers in 40 countries on Tue Jan 12 08:20:44 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com