Re: Matching VGA to telecine monitors

On Jan 7, 12:32, Michael Walker wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] Matching VGA to telecine monitors

> Panavision and Kodak have developed a computer based system that
> uses a digital camera that allows the DP to take a shot of a setup

As I recall, the PreView system's camera uses a Canon SLR body, but
can mount Panavision lenses, and has Kodak's 2-megapixel CCD.  The
color printer includes 48MB memory (!).

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/products/preview.shtml

I am not employed by Kodak nor endorse their products; they are a
supporter of the TIG however.

--Rob

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

1028 subscribers in 40 countries on Thu Jan  7 16:08:09 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com