From: kismtv at freemail.c3.hu (Sandor Kis)
Subject: Entry to Guestbook
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 15:24:06 -0600

Hello, I'm Sandor Kis. I'm working for the Hungarian Television and
we've got a new Philips Quadra Vision. It's controlled by a da Vinci
Lite telecine programmer. Our problem with the telecine is the
following: on the dark picture areas a pattern visible and its level
are changing depending on the zooming position. It seems like a dense,
thin vertical lines. In some zoom position this pattern is
disappair. Is there anybody, who has ever seen something similar? Is
there any solution for this problem?  Sandor Kis
<kismtv at freemail.c3.hu> - Sunday, January 03, 1999 at 15:24:05 (CST)

--- End of forwarded mail from kismtv at freemail.c3.hu (Sandor Kis)

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

1022 subscribers in 40 countries on Tue Jan  5 18:21:09 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com