-----Original Message-----
From:	Veenotph at aol.com [mailto:Veenotph at aol.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, December 30, 1998 7:06 AM
To:	telecine at alegria.com
Subject:	[TIG] Telivision Glitches.

Hello:
		Watching too much television, I've been noticing a lot of what could be
termed "Dropped frames". I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this on
Conventional  Broadcast television. If you have do you suppose it is from
editing on or transferring from NLE, or other Digital process in the chain,
or
I am wondering if it isn't just a means to make the films shorter so that
more
commercials can run?

Steven Gladstone
N.Y. based Camera person

1024 subscribers in 40 countries on Wed Dec 30 09:07:58 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com

1024 subscribers in 40 countries on Wed Dec 30 16:42:24 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com