Re: Re: telecine-announce Digest

Robert,
	I usually try to post telecine related SMPTE and ITS meeting
announcements on the TIG for the NYC area. In the past year we have had SMPTE
meetings on the current state of the art in telecine with Cintel, Philips and
Sony presenting their approaches, an ITS meeting on color space conversion
issues sponsored by SGI and Discreet Logic and other  topics (film cleaners,
etc) in the past. If there are particular topics of interest I'd be happy to
pass them along to the NY section SMPTE managers or NY ITS. NYC SMPTE meetings
are also posted on the web site www.mte.com/nysmpte .

--
Rich Torpey
LBTL

1021 subscribers in 40 countries on Mon Dec 28 07:00:00 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com