Re: Color in 'digital cinema' projection

On Dec 25, 16:45, Alec Greenfield wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] Color in 'digital cinema' projection

> I am not familiar with Gary Demos or any of his work but I am allways
> open to new ideas. If you know were I can find a copy of his work please

looks like a CD is available, take a look at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~demografx/

but beware, if you're not running a Mac or Windows, you won't be able
to view some of their web presentation (needs Shockwave plug-in).

--Rob

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

1019 subscribers in 40 countries on Fri Dec 25 15:50:07 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com