[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HD routing switchers.
- To: telecine group <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
- Subject: HD routing switchers.
- From: "Vince Forcier" <vforcier at rolandhouse.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:59:10 -0500
- Organization: Roland House, Inc.
- Resent-Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:00:03 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"odUO3B.A.-LC.j8Be2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I have found this group to be quite valuable when researching
equipment purchases. Thank you all for your help on HD DDRs (I chose the
Sierra unit). I now need an HD monitoring switcher 1.5G serial 16x1. I
would consider other small switchers if cost effective. Does anyone have
any experience with any products like this out there. I invite all of
the vendors lurking out there to contact me via E-mail. As always,
thanks in advance.
Director of Engineering
Roland House, Inc.
2020 North 14th Street
Arlington, VA 22201
mailto:vforcier at rolandhouse.com
703.525.7000 - Voice
703.525.7001 - Fax
Thanks to Time Logic and Jim Lindelien for support in 1998.
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1029 subscribers in 40 countries on Wed Dec 16 14:59:08 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html