Re: diffusion

>Anyway to recreate diffusion
>from my URSA (which doesn't hold filters) or with the CLASSIC DAVINCI or
the
>ACCOM noise reduser?

Hi Jodi,

You might try the simple expedient of a piece of black nylon stocking over
the lower gate lens.   It may take some trial-and-error with different
materials to achieve a desirable look, and you won't have as much control
over the effect as with a set of optical filters or an electronic system,
but you can hardly beat the price or simplicity.  Vaseline on the upper gate
lens works too, but as an engineer I don't recommend it due to the mess that
has to be cleaned up afterwards.

Best regards,
Christopher Bacon

---
Thanks to Time Logic and Jim Lindelien for support in 1998.
1029 subscribers in 40 countries on Wed Dec 16 09:48:04 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com