From: martin at moving-picture.co.uk [mailto:martin at moving-picture.co.uk]On
Behalf Of Martin Parsons
Sent: 10 December 1998 18:48
To: Telecine Internet Group
Subject: [TIG] London / UK question

Hi

I wonder if any good soul out there could help me on a specific problem.
I am trying to find a standards convertor for use in London, U.K. that
specifically identifies and removes the extra field introduced during
3:2 pulldown of a telecine transfer of film shot at 24 f.p.s. and
recorded to 525-line digital video.
I understand that Snell & Wilcox made such a convertor known as the
DEFT. Is there one in town or something similar?

Regards

Martin

--

---
Thanks to Dave Corbitt for support in 1998.
1033 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Dec 10 12:48:44 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com

Thanks to Dave Corbitt for support in 1998.
1031 subscribers in 40 countries on Fri Dec 11 15:55:51 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com