D1 STOCK

                      Subject:                              Time:  14:33
  OFFICE MEMO         D1 STOCK                              Date:  98/12/10

Hi everybody,

Could not record on a particular D1 cassette yesterday. Opened the lid
and discovered the oxyde side to be a nice chocolate brown color instead of
the usual dark black I have on all my other tapes.

Also we diagnosed tension problem while attempting a D1 dub of a feature film
we had transfered succesfully.

We send the material to our competitor and the same problem appeared at
his place.

Of course I won't tell the manufacturer, but this is the first time we have this sort
of stock problem on D1. How about the world at large ?

Regards

Lapointe
Astraltech

---
Thanks to Dave Corbitt for support in 1998.
1032 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Dec 10 14:06:08 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com