Re: jargon, slang, etc.

Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> >this will be a lot of fun, Anders- I suggest you credit the submitters
> >with a bibliography of sorts.

Yes sir!  I've received a few beauties already.  I think that it's absolutely
necessary to credit submitters, not only to give credit where due, but to
protect myself from debatable and dubious definitions!  I've already tracked
down a few submitters for the purpose of clarifying their real names.  I think
it's important to keep the tone of this informal, and make it clear that these
are often opinions and from varied sources.  Hopefully I'll receive enough
feedback as to create a consensus on the use of certain terms (such as "burn
the whites!" and "crush the blacks!"...eek!).

-Anders

---
Thanks to Kevin Ayres, Tom Montgomery for support in 1998.
1027 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Dec  4 19:56:42 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com