Free Junque

I still have some old electronics and various bits and pieces for
Encor EPR.  Having no need for them any longer, the choices are:

a) sell them (yeah, right!)
b) artificial reef
c) give them away

Here's the deal- if anybody wants or needs these things for spare
parts, I will be happy to send them to you... even pay for slow
shipping.  All you have to do is make a little extra  donation to
the TIG!

Also have some old Rank-Cintel cables sets (McMurdo connectors) and
an old CRT "coal scoop".

Any takers?

"The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest." -Kilgore Trout
Bill Topazio, VP/Engineering     bt at mte.com     v:212-907-1225
Manhattan Transfer               New York, NY   f:212-687-2719

Thanks to Kevin Ayres, Tom Montgomery for support in 1998.
1025 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Dec  4 13:24:42 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com